Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wife is away...


Well my wife has gone home for the first time in almost seven years for three weeks. Believe it or not, I've been good.

What have I done? For the most part, slept. I've been sick.

I've played my choice for a video game on the Wii, The Force Unleashed. I actually started a few days before she left, but have finished the "light side ending".

I enjoyed this game. I like being able to swing the controller and have it work as a light saber. While there are almost 20 Force Powers, I only remember about 5. Which is highly effective enough for me. The biggest thing about the game are the hidden upgrades. You can upgrade your health bar, your Force Power bar (how long you can use your power before "resting"), lightsaber "crystal", light saber color crystal, light saber hilt, and holocrons. Holocrons are EU creations in which Jedi/Sith store their knowledge and pass it on for future generations. These Holocrons are accessible between levels and show concept art. Occassionally while viewing they give you a code to enter. All the codes are available online. But I only enter those the Holocrons give me.


I think I'm going to start using this to review more toys, games and shows as I remember to update, just to keep things light.

No comments: