Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lost ID

Here is hiding in plain site.  My wife will torment me over this.  I have lost my ID today.  I went out of my building for a bit just to escape.  You have to understand I work in a big concrete building laid out like a DNA double helix (i believe I'm in a purine).  But by being on an inside wall, I no windows, no visible windows, etc.  I'm obvlivious to the weather, light/day unless I go outside or see what the little icon is on the weather report.  
Well that said, lost my ID someplace between the lab and outside.  I've retraced all my steps several times.  No luck.  UGH $20 out the ass, plus gotta tell the dept secretaries/HR people to change my building access.  

1 comment:

Paul the ACS Noyce Foundation STEM scholar said...

Update, some one found my ID and left me a message. I was able to pick it up with no problems. Crisis averted.