Monday, November 3, 2008

I've figured it out!!!



I've finally figured out who John McCain reminds me of. Senator Kinsey (played by Ronny Cox) from Stargate SG-1. He wanted to control everything, and if he didn't, threw tantrums and tried to wreck it for everyone else. Top it off, he always said "I put my country first". That's funny, as a senator, I'd think you'd put your state's residents first and sometimes, what is good for one state isn't good for the country or other states. Anyways, he always "knew" and didn't need to listen to expierenced field commanders. Things would go well if we did it his way only. In the end, it leaves you with a parasite and spaced.

Yet another reason to vote Barack Obama. Alright, not really, but Go STEELERS tonight on Monday Night Football!!!

No comments: