Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here's more of that conversation...

Mysogynist Pig: What are you still doing here?

PUMA Nutjob: Hillary was brain washed. Obama got to her and brainwashed her into nominating him

Mysogynist Pig (getting out Blackberry): One sec here. Zell, baby. You still got them dueling pistols? I want you to come to Denver and put one in me and this nut job here. ...Uh huh. Well large, small calibur, want me to see it coming whatever. Just make sure it's clean and blows both our heads clean off...No, I don't think that guy from SNL will be here too. Alright, later, thanks Senator. Ok, lady.

PUMA Nutjob: See, Obama got to him too. He's crafty, sly, and I have a $3 bill that says he's a Muslim! And that traitorus skank Pelosi never let us vote on HRC for Veep either. Instead it went to that guy.

Mysogynist Pig: Sure, listen crack pot. I could explain that to you, but alls that guy did was right the Violence Against Women Act, the Crime Bill, and a whole bunch of other stuff that basically would make it a really long time in jail should I do what needs to be done.

PUMA Nutjob: You can't buy into the propganda.

Mysogynist Pig: Olberman, get out the tazer. O'Reily's here!!!

No comments: